Welcome To The Willow Forest Homeowners Association!
The pool will be closing for the season October 1st at 10pm
In order to gain access to the pool you will need a pool access card. A pool access card may be obtained by going to the C.I.A. Services Website for Willow Forest, and click on "Ask.Request.Submit.", and then click on "Ask for Something" or click here:
Each household will be able to register for one pool access card at no charge. An additional card may be purchased for $25.00. If a card is damaged or lost a $45.00 replacement fee will be charged.
For your convenience, the Board of Directors will be handing out pool access cards on Saturday from 12:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. and Monday from 5:00 P.M. To 7:00 P.M. If you purchase an additional card, please bring a personal check, money order, or cashier's check for the exact amount made out to "Willow Forest Homes Association". CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A FORM OF PAYMENT. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. ADDITIONALLY, THERE WILL NOT BE A CARD READER. ONLY A PERSONAL CHECK, CASHIER'S CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER WILL BE ACCEPTED.
In order for your cards to be processed and easily ready for pick up you have until Tuesday, May 16th at noon to register for your pool pass. If you register after that time, then you will need to make arrangements to pick up your pass at the C.I.A. Services Office located at 18333 Timber Forest, Humble TX 77346, or pay for your pool card to be mailed to your home address. We will not mail you your card until payment is received by our office. If you do not pick up your pass during the pool distribution times then your pass will be returned to the North Office and kept until you are ready to pick up your pass.
In order for you to be eligible to obtain a pass, you must be in good standing with the Association, In addition, you will also need to provide proof of your residency. If you are an owner, a driver's license or other form of photo ID can be used and if you are a tenant, the first page of your lease agreement should be provided showing that you are the current leaseholder, in addition to your photo id. If you owe a balance over $5.00 you will not be eligible for a pass unless you are on a payment plan with C.I.A. Services.
Please review the pool rules before you visit the pool. You may do so here:
Several pool rules have been added that are now required due to state law changes. One of those changes is that anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. If the Board of Directors learns or discovers that there are those violating this rule (or any other rule that they deem to be an egregious enough violation), then you wish suspension of your pool privileges for an initial period of 30 days (as provided by the deed restrictions), and possibly the remainder of the summer
For any questions, please contact
Our new Community manager is
Owners must be in good standing with the community to complete the transaction.
1. The pool is only open to Willow Forest Homes Association (WFHA) residents with an active pool access card and their guests.
2. Residents shall be always responsible for their guests. All guests must be accompanied to the pool by a resident of eighteen (18) years of age and older. Each home in WFHA shall only have a maximum of 10 guests per household.
3. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Minors are not permitted to bring guests.
4. The pool may be closed or its use limited at any time because of weather, operational difficulties, or overcrowding at the discretion of the WFHA. In case of lightning or thunder, Red Cross current standards will be used. All patrons and their guests must clear the gated pool area completely.
5. The WFHA Board of Directors, its agents, and contractors shall have the full authority to enforce the pool rules. For the safety and enjoyment of all, the Board of Directors may ask any resident or guest to leave the pool area for any activity that they deem to be unsafe. If a resident and/or their guest are asked to leave, the Board of Directors, at its sole discretion, may contact the constable to report the offending patron is trespassing. Repeat violations may result in the revocation of swimming privileges for the remainder of the summer.
6. Neither WFHA nor the pool management company shall be responsible for any property that is damaged in the pool area.
7. Proper swimming attire must be worn. Cut-offs/colored T-shirts are not allowed in the pool.
8. All persons, not toilet trained must wear swim diapers or plastic elastic pants. Disposable diapers are not allowed. Diapers may not be changed within 6ft. of the pool.
9. Running or rough play such as pushing, dunking, or throwing is not permitted in or around the pool area.
10. There is no diving at all depths 5ft or less. “Flips” from the side of the pool are not permitted regardless of water depth.
11. Extended breath-holding activities are dangerous and prohibited.
12. Loud music, profanity, abusive language, improper behavior, and/or intoxication are not permitted. If complaints are received, they will be advised to contact the constable or sheriff to remove the patron from the pool area.
13. Alcohol, cigarettes, vaping, e-cigarettes, tobacco, and drugs are prohibited in the pool area.
14. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
15. Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area.
16. Chewing gum or eating while in the water is not permitted.
17. Anyone with an open sore or communicable illness is prohibited from pool use. Anyone who has had diarrhea within the past 2 weeks should not swim.
18. It is recommended that all guests take a 10-minute break each hour to get out of the sun, drink water, and re-apply sunscreen.
19. Parents/Guardians of non/weak swimmers must be within arm’s reach at all times.
20. A member of the Board of Directors may introduce and enforce any rule not stated regarding the Willow Forest Pool Rules.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DIAL 911
1. A competent adult 18 years of age or older is required to always accompany and supervise minors using the wader pool.
2. The wader pool is for use by patrons 5 years of age and younger.
3. A swim diaper is required for all minors, not toilet trained.
4. Swimsuits are required.
5. All minors, not toilet trained, must wear swim diapers or plastic elastic pants. Disposable diapers are not allowed. Diapers may not be changed within 6 feet of the pool.
6. All pool rules apply to the wader pool.
Tennis Court Code
Owners can contact CIA Services by emailing Customercare@ciaservices.com for the code if they are in good standing with the community. The code is not to be given out to anyone other than the owner requesting the code. Please do not share the code as this could incur a fee on accounts due to having to change the code.
Clubhouse Rental Agreement is for the use of the clubhouse by homeowners (in good standing with the HOA) for private events. Please contact Customercare@ciaservices.com or by calling 713-981-9000 prior to submitting the form to confirm date is available for your event. Agreement, deposit, and rental fee must be received 14 days prior to your event.
Copyright © 2023 Willow Forest - All Rights Reserved.